Al-Huda University wants to help everyone achieve their Islamic educational goals. With quality on-campus classes and online class assignments, Al-Huda University is dedicated to building a foundation for your success, not just for this Life but also for the Here-After.
See what sets us apart:
- Faculty of Islamic Scholars with intimate knowledge of issues affecting Muslims in the Western world
- Learning environment rich in diversity with scholars and students from a variety of Muslim countries
- A Curriculum that addresses both Theoretical and Practical issues facing Muslims living in America
- Affordable high quality Islamic knowledge at par with that taught in Middle-Eastern colleges
- Course schedules that fit your lifestyle and time-table
Our vision is to provide excellent Islamic higher education in the United States. Our endeavor is to serve thousands of Muslims and especially the new Muslim generations. As there are many converts and Muslims that are not practicing the religion of Islam, we are looking forward to educate them using our resources in the most effective ways. With correspondence (distant) and online courses, the world has changed becoming a very easy and adaptable way to study. A student can study any time of the day, making it easier to fit in his/her daily schedule. The new generation deserves to have the opportunity to acquire the needed Islamic knowledge here in the United States. Now is the time to make the dreams for the future some true. This includes:
- Produce a new generation of Muslims to serve Islam and Da’wah (oration) according to the principles of Quran and Sunnah (The Prophets sayings and practice).
- Attract both Muslims and people of other faiths in North America to pursue Islamic studies and achieve academic degrees in order to strengthen their faith and establish their conviction in Islam.
- Produce highly educated and trained Islamic researchers and scholars who have a good understanding of Islam, practice Islam to convey their knowledge to the larger Muslim communities.
- Bring the Holy Quran to the forefront of Muslim daily life.
- Provide intensive courses in Arabic and English.
- Initiate joint research and cooperation with other universities and research centers in North America to provide practical solutions for issues facing the American society.
Fore filling the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by spreading the knowledge and wisdom of Islam
We Will with Gods help:
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the Islamic faith and civilization
- Provide Direct teaching in English & Arabic
- Provide E-Learning and distance teaching in Arabic & English
- Establish a comprehensive Islamic Library
- Open channels of education and research with universities and other research institutions
- Conduct programs to address contemporary issues
- Produce a new generation of Muslims to serve Islam and make Da’wah according to the principles of Qur’an and Sunnah
- Attract both Muslims and non-Muslims in North America to pursue Islamic studies in order to strengthen their connection with Islam and its civilization
- Produce highly educated and trained Islamic researchers and scholars who have a sound understanding of Islam, and can convey it to the larger community
- Bring the Holy Qur'an to forefront the Muslim daily life
- Provide intensive Arabic and English language courses
- Initiate joint research and cooperation with other universities and research centers in North America to provide practical solutions for issues facing the American society
- Establish a residential university dormitory supervised by highly skilled specialists in education
Online and OnCampus classes’ schedule is as follows:
Every Sunday 12:00 pm – 06:30 PM CST
1902 BAKER ROAD, HOUSTON, TX 77094
Please visit our website for more information.